Friday 12 March 2010

3 Day Seminar

Hi

Over the weekend I attended a three day seminar about the importance of using the various forms of social media (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube etc...)as a way of generating free traffic to your blog or website. Over the next few weeks I intend to pass on some of the tips we were given and the products/services available to help you grow traffic to your site. Other topics were included such as webinars, joint ventures and article marketing and I will also include information and tips about these items in my blog. One topic that did make me think about the possibilities it opened up for small businesses, whether online or not, was outsourcing, anyone thinking of or wanting to know more about outsourcing should click here to have a look at a short article I have written outlining what outsourcing is and the benefits it offers.

No comments:

Post a Comment